Rake Windguards Prevent Wrapping in Windy Conditions
Rake Windguards are thin, black poly discs used on rake wheels to prevent hay, grass, sudangrass, sorghum, cornstalks, alfalfa, and forage from wrapping around the rake wheel when operating in windy conditions. Fitting your rake wheels with Rake Windguards increases productivity and minimizes raking losses.
- Fits 55” and 60” rake wheels.
- 1/8” thick black poly windguards install in minutes with heavy-duty cable ties.
- Smooth, lightweight design allows crop to flow evenly across wheel
- Heavy duty cable ties provide quick, secure attachment
- Great for corn stalks
- Fits most popular makes and models of rakes: New Holland, Sitrex, Frontier, Tonutti, H&S, Enrossi and Vermeer.